Interactive Football Fever with 180LA & Pepsi MAX
180LA is behind this new interactive campaign for Pepsi MAX, starring a host of famous footballing faces.
180LA has just launched this global campaign for Pepsi Max which aims to celebrate both football and music with a fantastic interactive film which features a host of international football stars as well as music sensation Janelle Monáe.
With the FIFA World Cup just around the corner, now is the time that brands highlight their football-themed campaigns and Pepsi MAX's Now Is What You Make It [below] is one which sets a high benchmark.
The campaign comprises a TV commercial, directed by Johan Renck, which is set to air in almost 100 countries, plus short film sequences and an interactive film, which are directed by m ss ng p eces director Jordan Fish. The campaign stars footballers including Robin van Persie, David Luiz, Sergio Ramos, Sergio Agüero, and Jack Wilshere, as well as GRAMMY-nominated singer/songwriter/producer Janelle Monáe [below] who performs an exclusive, fresh take of David Bowie’s iconic classic, Heroes, which is also available to buy on iTunes.
The film follows digital beat performer, Stony, as he wanders through the colourful streets of Rio on a rhythmic journey that unites football, music and art. At various points you are prompted to click on sections of the film to 'unlock' short stories within the story.
The Now Is What You Make It global commercial and interactive film are the latest pieces of content to be released from Pepsi MAX as part of its 2014 football campaign, which kicked-off in January and also follows the announcement of the brand’s creative art collection, The Art of Football, an image from which can be seen above.
To access the Pepsi MAX site and the interactive film in full, click here.
- Agency 180 LA
- Editing Company Cut+Run Los Angeles
- Post Production The Mill Los Angeles
- Production Zohar International
- Production m ss ng p eces
- Production Reset Content
- Production Academy Films
- Production Inclusive SCP, Spain
- Agency Producer Erin Goodsell
- Associate Creative Director Jason Rappaport
- Associate Creative Director Mike Bokman
- Chief Creative Officer William Gelner
- Colourist Adam Scott
- Creative Director Matthew Woodhams-Roberts
- Creative Director Dave Horton
- Director Johan Renck
- Editor Julian Tranquille
- Editor Sam Jones
- Editor Steve Gandolfi
- Executive Producer Jeff McDougall
- Head of Production Natasha Wellesley
- Interactive Director Jordan Fish
- Producer Lole Ramírez
- Producer Juliette Harris
- Producer Annabel Ridley
- Producer Isabelle Tanugi
- Producer Carlos Paiva
- Producer Roberto Bakker
- VFX Supervisor Andres Eguiguren
- Director of Interactive Production Christopher Neff
Unlock this information and more with a Source membership.