Eyes on Gigi in Interactive KBS Game
KBS creates a 360-video game with model Gigi Hadid and give BMW M2s as the main attraction.
For those in the know, Gigi Hadid is kinda a big deal in the fashion world. She’s graced the cover of several fashion mags, is dating ex-One Direction boyband member, Zayn Malik, and is daughter to one of the personalities from TV show, Real Housewives of Beverley Hills… but she’s yet to conquer the world of advertising. Until now that is.
Tapping into her supermodel fame, KBS has created a clever 360-video asking viewers to keep their eyes on Gigi as she steps into a BMW M2.
Feature film director Marc Foster plays with perceptions as five of the same cars drive in zig zags to confuse and distract the viewer. But you can play the game and follow Gigi’s car by zooming in to the different angles of the chase.
Guess the car here if you think you know or perhaps you’re just too easily distracted by the cars... or Gigi?
- Agency Serviceplan Gruppe, kbs+, New York
- Production Tool
- Editing Company Rock Paper Scissors
- Visual Effects Framestore NY
- Sound Design Q Department 360
- Chief Creative Officer Dan Kelleher, Alex Schill, Jonathan Mackler
- Art Director Nigel Gross
- Copywriter Ben Cascella
- Director Marc Forster
- Executive Producer James Razzall, Robert Helphand
- Producer Lisa Cowan, Melissa Tifrere
- Director of Photography Mauro Fiore
- Editor Biff Butler
- Head of Production Jenny Read, Ben Cascella
- Managing Partner-Live Action Oliver Fuselier
- Managing Partner-Digital Dustin Callif
Did you know you can follow these creative connections? Follow any of the people or companies listed below to get regular updates whenever they are mentioned on shots.net. Simply visit their profiles and click the ‘Follow this person/company’ button.