Unlock full credits and more with a Source + shots membership.
- Agency Truant/London
- Production Company In-House at Agency
- Director Charlie Lindsay
- Executive Producer Simon Labbett
- Post Production Mdrn Love
- Director George Bartlett
- Executive Producer David Gamble
- Producer Georgina Shipp
- Editor/Sound Designer Richard Hutchison
This short film, voiced in the style of a Deep South preacher giving a powerful sermon, questions what was normal about the way we lived pre-lockdown
The short touches on the world’s environmentally damaging commuting and consumption habits, alongside societal corruption and cruelty, and offers a hopeful vision of the future for both humanity and the planet. The narrative is designed to make viewers question why they chose to live the way they did before the pandemic.