DDB Paris pays The Price for HONDA Moto
The agency creates a thrilling montage of POV footage to showcase the joys and woes of motorcycle ownership.
Unlock full credits and more with a Source membership.
- Agency DDB/Paris
- Production Company Maul Productions
- Sound Production Studio 5 (In-House at DDB/Paris)
- Audio Engineer Alexandre Vicart
- Art Director Jean Weessa
- Creative Director Alexis Benbehe
- Creative Director Pierre Mathonat
- Executive Creative Director Alexander Kalchev
- Production Fabien Donnay
From zooming through terrible weather to spinning off during a dramatic fall, The Price, DDB Paris' exuberant film for HONDA Moto France, doesn't shy away some of the more painful aspects of riding a motorbike.
Constructed from crowd-sourced footage, the film feels authentic - clearly communicating to those that love to bike but expounding its virtues (and pitfalls) to those that don't through snappy editing and witty (if somewhat lost in translation) captions.
Chock full of immersive POV shots, and with a thrilling race to the end, this speedy ode to biking is a enjoyable ride.