- Agency TBWA/Paris
- Sound Production ELSE (In-House at TBWA France)
- Executive Creative Director Benjamin Marchal
- Executive Creative Director Faustin Claverie
- Post Production Eleonore Girard
- Head of Music and Sound Olivier Lefebvre
- Sound Director Fabrice Pouvreau
- Sound Engineer Alexandre Robieux
Camera maker Leica gives everyone in the world a chance to share their story and bear witness to others.
Images are often eyewitness accounts, capturing global events, intimate moments, or natural wonder. In this new promo, Leica highlights the wonder of the photograph, something many people take for granted with the miniature cameras we all now carry around in our pockets. We start by looking at the world, and then we dive deeper, shuttling through portraits, candids, and moments across the world. Witnesses offers the viewer the chance to see the world in a more holistic, inspired way.
As each photo highlights another aspect of humanity, another core human emotion, there is no editing, retouching, or changing. TBWA\Paris has kept the photo as immediate as the moment they were captured, creating a plurality of perspective and underlying the universality of each image. Joel Meyerowitz, an eminent photographer, narrates the piece, adding authenticity to the film. The piece was produced by ELSE as a part of a team effort from the TBWA company family.