Terri Timely helms these funny 'unskippable', pre-roll ads for GEICO via Park Pictures and The Martin Agency.
Pre-roll YouTube ads are faced with a challenge; to communicate everything about a product within five-seconds, otherwise the viewer will simply skip to see the content that follows. However, that's not the case with these clever spots...
Created by The Martin Agency, the funny videos for GEICO (The Government Employees Insurance Company) can't be skipped, as they're already over before you know it. The funny ads were produced by Park Pictures and helmed by Terri Timely.
The entire series of ads can be seen below.
- Agency The Martin Agency
- Editing Company Whitehouse Post
- Grade Company 3 LA
- Production Park Pictures
- Chief Creative Officer Joe Alexander
- Director Terri Timely
- Executive Producer Justin Pollock
- Executive Producer Brett Alexander
- Executive Producer Jackie Kelman Bisbee
- Executive Producer Scott Friske
- Executive Producer Kristin Angeletti
- Producer Jojo Scheerer
- Flame Chris Hagen
- SVP/Group Creative Director Steve Bassett
- SVP/Group Creative Director Wade Alger
Unlock this information and more with a Source membership.