Save The Children: Dusk 'Til Dawn
The first spot from the newly merged Adam&EveDDB features HLA’s Simon Ratigan's affective directorial work. To paint an honest portrait of poverty, he travelled to deprived areas of the UK, Bangladesh, Nepal and Liberia and met with the youngest victims. Captivating visuals align with a nostalgic and forlorn instrumental version of Tomorrow from the musical Annie; an appropriate and effective media reference.
Did you know that you can follow these people? You can follow any of the below Creative Connections to get updates whenever they are mentioned on shots.net. Simply go to their profile and hit the "Follow this person" button.
- Production HLA
- Post Production MPC London
- Editing Company The Quarry
- Agency Producer Matt Craigie
- Creative Director Emer Stamp, Ben Tollett
- Director Simon Ratigan
- Executive Producer Mike Wells
- Producer Daniel Carter
- Director of Photography Karl Oskarsson Arg
- Editor Bruce Townend