T-Mobile: What Britain Loves
Harry Hill tells us all the things Britain loves best in a Traktor-helmed spot set in the English countryside. Created to promote the brand's new Full Monty plan through Saatchi & Saatchi London out of Partizan, the film plays out to Dizzee Rascal's Bonkers and features old grannies, festival-goers, tea drinkers and even an appearance from Fenton the dog - star of last year's hilarious viral.
Did you know that you can follow these people? You can follow any of the below Creative Connections to get updates whenever they are mentioned on shots.net. Simply go to their profile and hit the "Follow this person" button.
- Agency Saatchi & Saatchi London
- Production Partizan London
- Post Production MPC London
- Editing Company Final Cut
- Creative Director Paul Silburn
- Creative Andy Vasey
- Director Traktor
- Producer Kamen Markov, Traktor, Stu Giles
- Director of Photography Tim Maurice-Jones
- Editor Rick Russell